Players’ Club Tournaments
Thank you for another great season!
to view scores from the season please visit the link below.
Cost is $125
Play and compete in a team format while continuing to receive weekly instruction from a qualified coach!
- Each team has a coach, an assistant coach, and between 10-15 players.
- Individual teams will have 2 practices a week in preparation for the weekly tournaments.
- Each team will have one home course where they will hold practices (Kennedy, Overland, Wellshire, or Willis Case).
- Each week there will be a Par 3, 9-hole, and 18-hole tournament that rotate from course to course.
- Par-3 and 9-hole tournaments have a $5 green fee for each event. 18-hole tournaments have a $10 green fee.
- 18-hole and 9-hole tournaments will be Tuesday afternoons. Par-3 tournaments will be Monday afternoons.
- Tee times will be between approximately noon and 2:30.
- These different types of tournaments allow us to encompass a variety of different skill levels, while still maintaining a fun and competitive environment.
- By getting to play on the course in a tournament setting each week the kids get to learn golf skills and the rules of the game while also learning core values like sportsmanship and integrity.
- At the end of the summer there is an awards banquet to honor the hard work of the participants throughout the season, the top teams and individuals are also awarded prizes.
- 100% of the tournament fees go toward prizes and the awards banquet.
- The coach will determine where kids play each week.
Par 3 Flight
Par 3 tournaments will be team style formats (four-person scrambles) in order to introduce tournament style golf in a fun, stress free environment.
9 Hole Flight
9 hole tournaments will be played using formats that are tailored to start getting participants used to playing their own ball (2-person best ball, alternate shot). This will let participants play a more competitive round but still have the security of playing with a partner.
18 Hole Flight
18 hole tournaments will be mostly played with participants own ball in either stroke or match play formats. This flight is designed to keep your high school player sharp for the beginning of the next season.
FIRST TEE PLAYERS’ CLUB SCHEDULE
Please check back for the 2019 schedule!