All-day sports and exploration camps
Cost is $365 for each one week class
Camps are Monday-Thursday from 9:00-4:00. Students meet at City Park Golf Course and are to be picked up at the tennis courts at City Park.
LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED.
Students need to bring their own sack lunches.
- Ages 7-12
- Learn the basic concepts and techniques of the games of golf and tennis.
- Experience the Denver Zoo or Museum of Nature & Science Each Day
- There will also be free time built into each class
- The classes are one week long (Monday-Thursday) and consist of 4 lessons.
- Students are welcome to develop and improve skills at any of our three First Tee Courses on an unlimited basis with no additional charge.
- Partial scholarships are available.
- Students may bring their own clubs and or tennis raquets or borrow from our assortment of different sized clubs. We recommend that students bring a water bottle, hat, and wear sunscreen.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class start time. Classes will start promptly as scheduled.
Please click on the class below to register